Friday, January 04, 2008

Too hard to cope (almost forgot the title)

Lets try something different now,
just to see if these events can be revoked.
Firstly, why does one always look for answers and does not bother to look down at the core question?
Should the question be that important?
Is this question really that important?
Am I making any sense? No.. Anyways, too many questions already!
Secondly, I shall not make this a question.
Thirdly, if you lose your touch, you lose it until you keep in mind that there is no path you can follow.
Finally, another question - damn, another question? - why am I always questioning myself?

Leaving the delusion aside, I will focus on what to do now.
I feel it now, I feel it coming, not like the other times... at least I like to think so!
I really hope that the wind and the trees can have a new meaning...
The cars and the lights and the fuzz and the emotion
and the ...
and
and all the stray lines that blur my thoughts

3 comments:

Madeira Inside said...

A mudança começa em ti! :))))
Temos de viver todos os dias como se fossem os últimos!!

E os sons, as melodias, os cheiros, etc., mudam connosco!:)

Bjinhesssssssssss

Madeira Inside said...

Adoro a nova foto ;) ****

Unknown said...

Queres casar comigo? :O