Wednesday, September 24, 2008

publicstaticvoid(me)

There is a place that I can feel safe in, a location in which I can have a grasp of my true nature
I do not think of it as a physical location - as well as it may be - but as an ideal... for it is there were I allow myself to breathe
Lately I find myself spending countless hours sitting there, watching the horizon
Feeling as if all these elements are connected in a sense of affinity
As all the hindrances I am left with are destroyed by this close rapport
Such a place where there is no need for meaning and explanation
Where a sense of calm invades my body
Where I close my eyes, lie down and breathe
Very slowly

Such a place that haunts my mind

3 comments:

GotchyaYinYang said...

Excelente desabafo...

Rute said...

Everybody needs a place like that dear!

Love the text! ;)

Ana Pena said...

Tu és bom ... a escrever (e não só). Gostei muito.