Friday, April 04, 2008

Festivals

I wish I could go to many festivals this year!
I wish I could live for them :)

Here are some samples of a festival I've been to last summer (Nova Rock 2007 - Austria, Nickelsdorf)

The True Rocker Video - Featuring Orochi:



The Stoned Tent:



This one needs subtitles:
"Hi! My name is... ELENIII! and I come from .. 'GRIICE'
I am also[with sexy voice] BRUNETTE! And I 'ehoio' .. ano! Nashledanoooou!"
Special effects are done with the help of a flashlight, illegal substances and my sexy voice ;)

UPDATE
An Official retrospective on Nova Rock 2007

5 comments:

GotchyaYinYang said...

Lolol fartei-me de rir! Granda maluco!

Luís Silva said...

Eu ainda hoje me parto a rir sozinho! LOLOL

Rute said...

LOLOLOL!!! Coisa mai linda!!! LOL!!! Louco do caraças!

Madeira Inside said...

Olá!!

Festivais....ai ai!
Este ano também vou, nem que seja aquele que falamos.:))
Gostei do video, mesmo visto pela segunda vez.

Ah! Quando é que vais ao meu blog ler com prazer em vez de ver os erros ortográficos?????
Só por curiosidade?? :D

Pedro Espírito Santo said...

Festivais que queria ir este ano:

- Super Bock, Super Rock;

- Festival de Músicas do Mundo;

- Sudoeste;

- Andanças.


Perspectivas: baixas.


Haja saúdinha, já que não há money !