Tuesday, September 13, 2005

In remembrance of a near future


It comes to a time when I look back and see no change. This is a feeling without a name. I cannot feel angry, nor sad nor worried, nor preocupied. Everytime I try to know if there's something there I always end up blank Like my brain stopped for a second there. I cannot tell how I felt when I first knew it. Yet days pass by and all seems normal. At least that's what she makes believe. Why this?
I cannot explain this relation This partnership... There's a lot of things I cannot explain about my life. As I think about it, I see no symbiosys here. (That's me being selfish again...) The moment is approaching and when it hits me I won't know what to do. Oh, wait... At least I'll have you present, In thought. And that's not bad.

Farewell my child, you will be missed...

1 comment:

Óscar Costa said...

I'm not sure i got the message, but hey think like this, when the moment comes you'll see... the past you say that doesn't exist in your memory, will slowly come to you and you'll see the big picture. Once again i liked your job, keep it up =).