Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Forget me not


It is too early to be wondering about life(already), but that must be why I find it so entertaining. In thinking about this subject one may try and find some answers, but what one gets in fact are questions - which can be amusing, yet frustrating.
Questions like "why?" and "how?" may emerge and from experience I can tell that trying to answer these is not only a waste of time, but also a waste of thought.
And what about conservativeness? Does clinging to the ideal mean a sick character? Is change always necessary? Can you cope with an all too approving attitude?
I used to have a ready answer in this subject, but now I am confused.
Yet trying to avoid questions and being direct seems to be my problem.
Leaves one thinking... this compulsory feeling.

1 comment:

Madeira Inside said...

Having the right attitude is not always the best way to resolve your problems!!
Be direct! Yes!
Respond to all the questions and make a lot of questions! Yes!
Be yourself and try to be a better person! Always!!

:))))))
Bacci