Saturday, January 29, 2005

Everything Counts

It's been long since I posted something around here. So I guessed I should give it a try.
Lately I've been looking for a job, I'm getting some info from here and there to see if I can find anything that I like. But even if I don't like it I'll have to do it anyway.

Nothing new, people are still getting on my back... They think they know a lot about me(I don't, so how can they?). One thing's for sure, I'll never change being who I am to please someone.
I don't have to like what other people do, I don't have to listen to the music they like nor like their friends neither their family.
I just look to all this with despise. Sometimes it just makes me laugh.
And it's cool when I make such a fuss doing nothing special.
Anyways, I feel fine. Do you?

No comments: